How do I get an accident report?

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident in the City of Woonsocket and need an accident report, it will not be available for the next 24 hours.

Copies of your accident reports can be downloaded online at

A state accident form must be filed with the RI Division of Motor Vehicles within 21 days of any motor vehicle accident resulting in death, personal injury, or damage to the property of any one person in excess of $1000.00.

City accident forms are available by clicking this link.

Get your accident report now at CARFAX