An Application for Employment must be submitted by anyone interested in applying for a posted position with the City of Woonsocket.
Public Safety Telecommunications Clerks
Application Deadline: March 9, 2018
EMA/Executive Assistant--Personnel Division
Application Deadline: February 27, 2018
POLICE OFFICER RECRUITMENT
Application Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018
The City of Woonsocket, Personnel Division, announces Open Competitive Examinations for Police Officers to establish an eligibility list. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent
A $60 application fee must be made to the City of Woonsocket upon registration. Please make your check, or money order out to the City of Woonsocket.
Probationary salary rate: $770.04, Salary rate after probation: $1,053.44.
Applicants may apply in person: Woonsocket City Hall, 169 Main Street, Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Position Description
- Entrance Examination Fact Sheet
- City of Woonsocket Application (Please print out and present personally, or to email@example.com)
Any questions regarding the application process, please call Mark Ferguson at 401.767.9284, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance Exam Date & Time: Saturday, March 24, 2018, Hamlet Middle School, Woonsocket; 8:00 am Sharp; Business Dress Required
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION FEES WILL NOT BE TAKEN ON THE DAY OF EXAM
• The City of Woonsocket is an Equal Opportunity Employer •
* Candidates for clerical positions are required to be certified as 35 word per minute typists. Typing tests are offered at the Department of Employment and Training Job Service at no cost. Please call (401) 235-1201 for an appointment.