If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1
Welcome to the Woonsocket Police Department Citizens Reporting Form. This form is in no way meant to replace interaction with the Woonsocket Police Department. It is intended to provide a convenient option for those who wish to take advantage of it. This Citizens Reporting Form allows you to submit a report immediately. An officer will be assigned to follow up with you in a timely fashion, so please leave accurate contact information.
Remember. Filing a false police report is a crime. § 11-32-2. False report of crime.
YOU MAY USE THIS ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM IF YOUR REPORT:
- DOES NOT involve a crime in progress such as assault, burglary, etc. Please dial 9-1-1.
- DOES NOT involve Domestic Violence.
- DOES NOT involve a missing person, missing child or runaway.
- DOES NOT involve the loss of firearms or prescription medications.
If your incident does not meet the criteria above, please contact our Communications Center at (401) 766-1212.
By clicking the link below, you can file a report for:
- All thefts without suspect information, excluding firearms and materials threatening to public safety, i.e. explosives or highly toxic substances;
- Larceny from Auto without suspect information;
- Vandalism to Vehicle without suspect information;
- Vandalism without suspect information, which is not a Hate Crime;
- Annoying, harassing, texts, email etc., telephone calls without suspect information;
- Lost property reports;
- Identity Theft without a local suspect;
- Fraudulent use of Credit Card;
- Theft of Mail Packages;
- Abandoned Vehicle;
- Bullying Activity;
- General Complaints; and
- Supplemental report to previous incident.
Upon completion of this report process you will see the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.