Permit Information

Please note, the Department of Public Works is not currently part of the E-Permitting system. Please see "Applications & Forms" to download the Permit Application.

Permit Manual

 Utility Connection Fees


Permits required from the Engineering Division:
Excavation in Roadway/Sidewalk
  • Water Service
  • Sewer Service
  • Driveway Entrance
  • Sidewalk Construction
  • Drainage
  • Privately Owned Utilities
  • Building Demolition
Excavation on Private Property
  • Water Service
  • Sewer Service
  • Drainage/Drywells
Occupy Right-of-Way
  • Ladder on Sidewalk
  • Staging on Sidewalk
  • Dumpsters
  • Servicing Signs